This is the weekend of lemonade. We are starting the weekend off by having lemonade in the halls of Illiana all day tomorrow. Below are the times and locations of the various lemonade stands. We are excited about how many kids are involved. Please stop by and support these kids! If you are running the stands, thank you so much for helping us grow the hearts and minds of our children for Jesus Christ! Be sure to take pictures and tag us on social media!
We currently have 13 lemonade stands that will be happening all over the Midwest throughout Labor Day weekend.
- Illiana – 2261 Indiana Ave, Lansing – Saturday, 1:00-4:00pm
- 10058 S. Prairie, Chicago – Monday
- 11403 Westvalley Dr, Crown Point – Saturday, 11:00am-1:00pm
- 9469 Beall St, Dyer – Saturday, 11:30am-1:30pm
- 9580 Beall St, Dyer – Saturday, 2:00-4:00pm
- 5050 W 45th Ave, Griffith – Saturday, 8:00am-3:00pm
- 3026 Hess Dr, Highland – Sunday, 1:00-4:00pm
- 8986 Calumet Ave, St. John – Saturday, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Gates of St. John – various locations throughout Saturday & Monday
- Prairie River Lake, Sturgis, MI – Saturday, 10:00am-12:00pm
- Evergreen Shores, Magician Lake, MI – Sunday afternoon
- Sandy Pines, MI (Flipse)
- Indian Lake, MI (Bouwer)
- Lake of the Woods campground (Kamp)